PASC23 – Special call for poster abstracts (by February 1)
For this special call, we welcome poster abstracts targeting scientific computing applications and methods in all areas related to:
- Applied social sciences and humanities (research software engineering, behavioural, economics, legal, political and business sciences, philosophy, languages and the arts)
- Life Sciences
- Chemistry and Materials
Applied Social Sciences and Humanities
Are you a researcher using HPC in fields such as research software engineering and science, complex systems, economic modelling, econophysics, financial networks, risk management, urban planning, transportation analysis, artificial intelligence, image processing, text analysis, computational linguistics, numerical optimization or simulation-based statistical inference?
Or a researcher using HPC in fields such as biophysics, genomics, bioinformatics, systems biology, neuroscience, and computational biology?
Chemistry and Materials
Or a researcher using HPC in fields such as organic chemistry, biochemistry, inorganic chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, biomaterials, materials design and manufacturing, electronic materials, energy materials, metals and ceramics, nanomaterials, polymeric materials, or surface science?
Then, we look forward to receiving your poster abstract by February 1, 2023!
Abstracts must be submitted through the PASC23 submission portal. The poster abstract submission comprises the following:
- Title of the poster
- Scientific domain(s): A primary domain and (possibly) additional domains.
- Author information: Names, affiliations and contact details of authors.
- Long abstract: Detailed description of the research presented by the poster (up to 800 words).
- Short abstract: Summary of the research content of the poster to be published in online program (up to 200 words).
Please check the guidelines for posters for further information.
The PASC23 Minisymposia and Posters Program Committee looks forward to receiving your contribution!