CSCS is delighted to invite you to the “2021 CSCS User Lab Day – Meet the Swiss National Supercomputing Centre”, which will take place as a hybrid event on Friday, September 3, 2021. The event will be held at the KKL in Lucerne, Switzerland.
Lucerne Culture and Congress Center (KKL)
This year speakers are:
- Thomas C. Schulthess, Director of CSCS and Professor of Computational Physics at ETH Zurich
- Erik Lindahl, Professor of Biophysics at the Department of Biochemistry & Biophysics, Stockholm University
- Torsten Hoefler, Professor, Scalable Parallel Computing Lab, Computer Science Department at ETH Zürich (To be confirmed)
- Maria Grazia Giuffreda, CSCS Associate Director
- Guilherme Peretti-Pezzi, CSCS Technical Group Leader
The full agenda will follow soon.
Registration is mandatory but without charge.
When registering, please indicate if you intend to participate in person or remotely.
Deadline for registration: Monday, August 23, 2021
COVID-19 Safety Information
The safety of all participants is our top priority and organizers put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Attendees participating in person would be required to comply with safety measures outlined in the health protection plan.
Physical distancing must be practiced (in the Auditorium every second seat must be left empty) and face masks worn inside to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19.
An apero will be offered on the KKL Terrace and eating/drinking will be allowed only when seated.
We look forward to seeing you on Friday, September 3, 2021 in Lucerne!