Call for poster submissions (by January 22)
PASC23 is pleased to remind you that submissions for poster contributions are still open.
PASC23 brings together researchers from different disciplines to learn about each other’s scientific computing methods, tools and results, to inspire new ideas and build new interdisciplinary collaborations.
Poster presentations provide an ideal opportunity for the exchange of ideas and expertise within and between the various computational science domains represented at the conference.
Poster submissions should describe topical research related to scientific computing in the following domains:
- Chemistry and Materials (incl. ceramics, metals, and polymers)
- Climate, Weather and Earth Sciences (incl. solid earth dynamics)
- Computer Science, Machine Learning, and Applied Mathematics
- Engineering (incl. but not limited to CFD, computational mechanics, computational engineering materials, turbulent flow)
- Applied Social Sciences and Humanities (incl. but not limited to behavioral, economic, legal, political and business sciences, research software engineering and science, philosophy, languages and the arts)
- Life Sciences (incl. but not limited to biophysics, genomics, bioinformatics, systems biology, neuroscience and computational biology)
- Physics (incl. but not limited to astrophysics, cosmology, plasma modelling, QCD)
Posters that emphasize the theme of PASC23 – Computing Across Scales, Domains, and Communities – are particularly welcome.
Authors whose posters are selected for presentation at PASC23 will be invited to “pitch” their posters in a rapid-fire flash session before the scheduled poster session. Posters with the most interesting content will be recognized in the award ceremony on the final day of the conference.
Note that in order to present your poster, you will have to attend the conference in-person. No other presentation formats can be accepted for these contributions.
Please refer to the Guidelines for Posters for further information.
- 22 January 2023: Deadline for posters abstracts
- 08 March 2023: Decision notifications
- 14 May 2023: Deadline for submission of poster image (PDF)
The PASC23 Minisymposia and Posters Program Committee looks forward to receiving your contribution!
Presentations at PASC23
We very much hope to welcome all presenters in person at PASC23, and look forward to engaging conversations around HPC and socializing with old and new friends in the scenic Swiss Alps.
The PASC23 organizing committee encourages in-person attendance but also understands that personal circumstances might limit the ability of some attendees to join us in Davos. For this reason,we also offer some participation opportunities for remote attendees. Due to the poster session format, it will however not be possible for poster authors to present their research remotely.
All presenters – whether attending in person or remotely – should be prepared to present their work between 9:00 and 18:00 in the Central European Summer Time Zone, according to the timeslot that will be assigned to them.
Further information on the plans for the PASC23 Conference format is available on the conference website at the following page.
A SIGHPC-PASC23 video message from SC22
PASC23 Conference Chair Mike Heroux met with SIGHPC Chair Christine Harvey in Dallas during SC22 last month. They send a warm welcome to join us in Davos for the PASC23 Conference next year!
Check out the video message here.