Don’t miss the opportunity to present a poster at PASC20
The PASC20 Organizing Team would like to remind you that the deadline for poster submissions is rapidly approaching. You are invited to submit an abstract by Friday, January 24, 2020, through the PASC20 submission portal: submissions.pasc-conference.org/
As in previous years, the technical program of PASC20 is organized around eight scientific domains:
- Climate and Weather
- Chemistry and Materials
- Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
- Emerging Application Domains (incl. but not limited to social sciences, finance)
- Engineering (incl. but not limited to CFD, computational mechanics, computational engineering materials, turbulent flow)
- Life Sciences (incl. but not limited to biophysics, genomics, bioinformatics, systems biology, neuroscience and computational biology)
- Physics (incl. but not limited to astrophysics, cosmology, plasma modelling, QCD)
- Solid Earth Dynamics
Poster presentations provide an ideal opportunity for the exchange of ideas and expertise within and between the various computational science domains represented at the conference. Poster submissions should describe topical research related to domain science, applied mathematics, computer science or software engineering. Posters that address aspects emphasizing the theme of PASC20 – New Challenges, New Computing Paradigms – are particularly welcome.
Poster presenters will be given the possibility to “pitch” their posters to the
conference audience in a rapid-fire flash session before the scheduled poster session. Posters with the most stimulating content will be recognized in an award ceremony on the final day of the conference.
Submission and Review
The poster submission should include the following information:
- Topic: A title for the poster of no more than 20 words
- Domain: Select a primary domain and optionally additional domains
- Author details: Full names and contact details of author(s)
- Abstract for review: A description of the work for publication in the online program (no more than 200 words)
Proposals must be submitted through the PASC20 online submission portal (submissions.pasc-conference.org).
- 24 January 2020: Deadline for submissions
- 16 March 2020: Acceptance notifications
- 14 June 2020: Deadline for submission of poster images (PDF) for poster flash session
Deadlines correspond to anywhere on earth (‘AoE’ or ‘UTC-12’).
Minisymposia and Posters Program Committee
Student Travel Grants offered by SIGHPC
We are pleased to remind you that SIGHPC will continue to support four travel grants to enable undergraduate or graduate students to attend the event. PASC20 will cover the corresponding registration fees.
Applications close February 21, 2020. Further information on the application process is available at: pasc20.pasc-conference.org/about/student-travel-grants/