The eScience Coordination Team (eSCT) project invites researchers and IT staff int he research community to the public launch of the eSCT, a swissuniversities funded project that aims to provide any swiss research group with support in using IT services to enable their research. Support through the swissuniversities project is provided free of charge.
The eSCT project leverages expertise from its members, which are UZH (S3IT), ETH (SIS), UniBas (sciCORE), SIB (VitalIT), EPFL (SCITAS), FMI and HES/SO (HEPIA) to help support eScience and IT-enabled research.
The event will be held at the University of Bern on 24th November 2015 from 9:10 until 13:00, followed by lunch. The event aims to:
- Introduce the eSCT project
- Show some of the support projects that are already supporting research groups
- List the kinds of service that eSCT can offer you
- Explain how you can influence the direction of eSCT and request projects
- Give an opportunity for one-on-one discussion with eSCT team members about your needs.
The event is free of charge; however we request that you register for the event to let us plan better the event.
You can find more information and register (free) for the event at www.amiando.com/eSCT_launch where you will logistics and other information.