In view of preserving the health and well-being of students and lecturers, the Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (ETH Zurich / CSCS) and Università della Svizzera italiana (USI) have decided to exceptionally hold the annual Summer School as an online course this year, at the time originally announced – from July 13 to July 24, 2020.
This summer school will focus on the effective exploitation of state-of-the-art hybrid High-Performance Computing (HPC) systems with a special focus on Data Analytics.
The following topics will be covered:
- GPU architectures
- GPU programming (CUDA and OpenACC)
- Performance optimization and scientific libraries
- Interactive supercomputing (JupyterLab)
- Python HPC libraries (Numpy/SciPy/Dask/Numba)
- Introduction to Machine Learning and GPU optimized frameworks (Rapids)
- Deep Learning on HPC platforms (TensorFlow)
Extended deadline for applications: May 31, 2020
Students will be able to earn six ECTS credit points for this course from Università della Svizzera italiana (subject to exam).
Updated information pertaining to the new format of the Summer School 2020 program, application process and examination methodology can be found at the following link >