CSCS is delighted to invite you to the “2022 CSCS User Lab Day – Meet the Swiss National Supercomputing Centre”, which will be held on Friday September 2, 2022 at the Kongresszentrum Kreuz in Bern.
Here is the full agenda also available on our webpage:
10:00 – 10:30 Registration and Coffee
10:25 – 10:30 Welcome and Agenda
10:30 – 11:15 Scientific Keynote: Professor Christoph Raible, Climate and Environmental Physics, University of Bern
11:15 – 11:45 MultiFactor Authentication at CSCS
11:45 – 12:45 Parallel Sessions:
- How to build HPC software at CSCS: a practical introduction
- Cray Programming Environment
- EasyBuild framework
- Spack workflows (hands-on)
- Continuous Integration and Development Tools
- Jenkins service for CI/CD
- Prototype of CI/CD service based on GitLab runners
- Interactive Supercomputing (Part 1)
- Introduction to JupyterLab
- Integrating Julia and Jupyter notebooks
12:45 – 13:45 Lunch
13:45 – 14:30 User Programming on Alps at CSCS
14:30 – 15:30 Parallel Sessions:
- Containers: Towards Reproducibility of Data and Flexibility
- Advances in containers for HPC
- Creating container images
- Run at scale with mpi and gpu support at CSCS
- Classical HPC and machine learning use cases
- Software Performance and your project proposal: How can we help?
- Continuous validation of software performance at CSCS: How can you contribute?
- Automating project proposal submission workflow
- Interactive Supercomputing (Part 2)
- Integrating ParaView and Jupyter notebooks
15:30 – 16:30 Plenary session:
CSCS Overview by the Director
16:30 – 17:30 Farewell Coffee Apero
Registration is mandatory but without charge. Registration is now open!
Deadline for registration: Friday, August 26, 2022.
Please visit our webpage to register:
We look forward to seeing you in Bern.