CSCS organized in January a two day course on visualization and graphics. Speaker was Jean Favre (CSCS).
We publish the slidecasts of the course starting with day 1.
- Introduction, objectives
- Matplotlib, a python 2D data plotting library
- VTK Charts and Infovis: Introduction by example
- The Visualization Pipeline. Introduction
- Data formatting for 3D Visualization
- ParaView, an open-source turn-key 3D data visualizer
- ParaView-specific Features
- Parallel and client-server usage from the outside to CSCS
- Interactive sessions vs. batch-oriented scripting
Visualization and Graphics Tutorial 1/7: matplotlib, Visualization Pipeline and InfoVis
Visualization and Graphics Tutorial 2/7: Visualization Pipeline (cont’d)
Visualization and Graphics Tutorial 3/7: Data formats for Visualization
Visualization and Graphics Tutorial 4/7: ParaView introduction from SNL tutorial