The submission deadline of the First International Workshop on Parallel Software Tools and Tool Infrastructures (PSTI 2010) has been extended to April 26, 2010.
PSTI will be held in conjunction with ICPP 2010, the 39th International Conference on Parallel Processing, San Diego CA, September 13-16, 2010.
- Static and dynamic analysis tools
- Instrumentation, measurement, analysis, and modeling of applications
- Analysis and visualization tools for assisting programmers with parallel software design
- Active testing tools
- Applications profiling and performance analysis
- Data visualization and analysis infrastructures for interaction of tools
Submit your manuscripts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Deadline: April 26, 2010 (extended deadline)
Notification of Acceptance: June 7, 2010
Final Papers Due: June 28, 2010