Sunday, February 9, 23:59 pm AoE is approaching as important deadline if you would like to contribute to ISC’14:
- Research Paper Sessions (full submission) – The Research Paper Sessions provide first class open forums for engineers and scientists in academia, industry and government to present and discuss issues, trends and results which will shape the future of high performance computing. The Research Paper Sessions will be held Monday, June 23, through Thursday, June 26.
- Research posters – Research posters are an excellent opportunity to present your latest research results, projects and innovations. At ISC’14, poster authors have the opportunity to give short presentations on their posters on Monday, June 23, and to talk to ISC attendees at their posters during lunch and coffee breaks. The research posters are at display Monday, June 23 through Wednesday, June 25.
- HPC in Asia Posters – This is an excellent opportunity for young Asian and Australiasian researchers and graduate students to showcase their latest research results, new projects and innovation to to a wider audience from Europe and the US at ISC’14, as well as to the HPC in Asia Session attendees who consist of top Asian scientists and researchers. The accepted posters will be displayed alongside the ISC’14 Research Posters from Monday, June 23 through Wednesday, June 25 and later during the HPC in Asia poster session on Thursday, June 26.
- Tutorials – The ISC’14 Tutorials are half-day or full-day interactive courses focusing on key topics of high performance computing, networking and storage. Renowned experts in the field will give attendees a comprehensive introduction to the topic before taking a closer look at specific problems; they will incorporate hands-on components where appropriate. ISC’14 Tutorials will be held on Sunday, June 22, 2014, and will be either half-day tutorials (9:00 am – 1:00 pm or 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm) or full-day tutorials (9:00 am – 6:00 pm).
- Birds-of-a-Feather (BoF) sessions – Like-minded ISC attendees come together in our informal BoF sessions to discuss current HPC topics and to network and share their thoughts and ideas. Each 60-minute BoF session addresses a different topic and is led by one or more individuals with expertise in the area. BoF sessions will be held Monday, June 23 through Wednesday, June 25.
The International Supercomputing Conference (ISC) is the most significant conference and exhibition in Europe for the HPC community. The 2014 focus is on supercomputers solving real life problems, extreme computing challenges, and emerging trends for big data and HPC, and much more. The exhibition will showcase comprehensive range of systems and services from top vendors and research organizations.