The following call for papers for the 2010 High Performance Computing & Simulation Conference in Caen, Normandy could be of interest for the members of our community.
Call for Participation
The 2010 High Performance Computing & Simulation Conference (HPCS 2010)
In Conjunction With The International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC 2010)
Caen, Normandy, France
June 28 – July 2, 2010
(Paper Submission Deadline: February 15, 2010)
You are cordially invited to participate in this conference through paper submission, a workshop or a special session organization, a tutorial, an invited speech, a demo, a poster, an exhibit, a panel discussion, a doctoral dissertation, whichever sounds more appropriate and convenient to you.
The conference will include invited presentations by experts from academia, industry, and government as well as contributed paper presentations describing original work on the current state of research in high performance and large scale computing systems, their use in modeling and simulation, their design, performance and use, and their applications.
There will also be tutorial sessions, workshops, special sessions, demos, posters, panel discussions, doctoral consortium, and exhibits. Conference sponsorships are welcomed.
Workshops: (may have different deadlines)
- W1: Workshop on Dependable Multi-Core Computing (DMCC 2010)
- W2: 1st International Workshop on Cloud Computing Interoperability and Services (InterCloud 2010)
- W3: Workshop on Optimization Issues in Grid and Parallel Computing Environments (OPTIM 2010)
- W4: Workshop on High Performance Interconnection Networks (HPIN?10)
- W5: Workshop on Security and High Performance Computing Systems (SHPCS 2010)
- W6: Workshop on Parallel Satisfiability Solving: SAT and beyond SAT, Parallel Solving on New Architectures (WPSS 2010)
- W7: Workshop on Modeling and Simulation of Peer-to-Peer Architectures and Systems (MOSPAS 2010)
- W8: Workshop on High Performance Platform Management (HPPM 2010)
- W9: Workshop on High-Performance Distributed Computing for Financial Applications (HPDFA 2010)
- W10: Workshop on Pattern Analysis and Recognition (PAR?2010)
- W11: Exploitation of Hardware Accelerators (WEHA 2010)
- W12: Parallel Evolutionary Computation (PEC 2010)
- W13: Sensor Networks Theory and Applications for Environmental Issues (SeNTApE’2010)
- W14: Workshop on Autonomic and High Performance Computing (AHPC 2010)
Special Sessions: (may have different deadlines)
- SS1: Special Session on Trusted Ubiquitous Networks & Multimedia Contents Protection (TUN-MM 2010)
- SS2: Special Session on High Performance Parallel and Distributed Data Mining (HPPD-DM 2010)
- SS3: Special Session on Advances in Computational Methods in Electromagnetics (ACME10)
- SS4: Special Session on Cellular Automata, Algorithms and Architectures (CAAA 2009)
- SS5: Special Session on Embedded and Reconfigurable Computing (ERC 2010)
In addition to papers, we welcome proposals for tutorials, demos, doctoral dissertation papers, panels or forums, posters, exhibits, sponsorships, industry track papers, etc.
- Paper and Poster Submission Deadline, February 15, 2010
- Symposium, Workshop/Special Session Proposal Deadline, November 30, 2009
- Tutorial/Demo/Panel Proposal Deadline, February 15, 2010
- Notification of Acceptance, March 15, 2010
- Registration & Camera-Ready Manuscripts Due, April 15, 2010
For further details and updates, please consult the conference web site at URL: http://cisedu.us/cis/hpcs/10/main/callForPapers.jsp, or contact one of the organizers.